Many people panic when they are in an automobile accident. They worry how it will affect their insurance rates and other matters. Sometimes, panic causes people who’ve just had a car accident to say things they will later regret and to fail to obtain information at the accident scene that would be helpful if a dispute arises regarding the accident. Read More
IF YOU ARE INJURED ON THE JOB, HERE IS A LIST OF THINGS YOU NEED TO DO:
• Report the injury to your supervisor/employer immediately.
• In a true emergency, go to the hospital for treatment immediately.
• Ask your supervisor/employer which doctor you should see for your injury. Read More
• $1,500,000 for a man who was injured in a truck accident. The truck driver ran over our client, who was a pedestrian. Our client received severe injuries, including a shattered pelvis and scarring.
• $450,000 for a man injured in a truck accident. Our client received fractured ribs among other injuries. Read More
About John Mixon
Automobile Accident Attorney, John Mixon, has served the Augusta GA area for more than 30 years. He has helped thousands of automobile accident victims recover millions of dollars during this period of time.
Watch Our Video
(c) 2017 Law Office of John L. Mixon III. Augusta GA. All rights reserved. Juiced by Mass Media Marketing