- $1,500,000 for a man who was injured in a truck accident. The truck driver ran over our client, who was a pedestrian. Our client received severe injuries, including a shattered pelvis and scarring.
- $725,000 for a Big Truck Wreck in which client sustained closed head injury, fractured rib, cervical fusion, and facial abrasions among other injuries.
- $700,000 for a man injured by a garbage truck. He sustained severe internal injuries.
- $600,000 for compound fractures of both legs with surgery.
- $450,000 for a man injured in a truck accident. Our client received fractured ribs among other injuries.
- $225,000 for a Motorcycle Accident in which the client suffered multiple internal injuries. This was all the available insurance coverage.
- $206,000 for a man injured in an accident involving a tractor trailer. Our client had compartment syndrome of his leg.
- $175,000 for a woman injured when another automobile turned in front of her. She received multiple fractures of her leg and ankle.
- $160,000 for a woman injured in a car accident. Our client suffered two herniated cervical discs.
- $125,000 for a woman who was injured when another driver failed to yield the right of way. Her injuries included a fractured hip – requiring surgery to repair (2 metal plates and 11 screws) and facial lacerations.
- $125,000 for a lady injured in a one vehicle accident. She sustained a broken femur and fractured ribs among other injuries. This was all the available insurance coverage.
These cases are not meant to create the expectation that the results we achieve for other clients will be the same. Every case is different, and the facts of each case will determine its value.